XBOX360 Promotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBOX360 Promotion

If you are interested in getting an xbox360 have a look at the link above. All you have to do is try one of the promotional products they offer for at least the trial period. (NOTE: the trial period for some of the items only cost $1 with no hidden fees or costs. If you aren't happy with the product you can cancel it before the regular price kicks in after the 30-day trial period with no charge, fee or hidden cost.) Obviously they hope you like the product and continue to use it and that is how they can pay for the XBOX's but there is not commitment to do so if you are not satisfied with it.

Then you need to get 10 people to also sign up and at least try one of the trial offer products and then you will be shipped, FREE OF CHARGE, an xbox360! This is the same company who offered the i-pods in a similar promotion.

Thanks for having a look.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow.. this bot put some effort into it.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

So all you have to do is find 10 people more that are even stupider then yourself. Sounds easy enough.

Comment

Working...
        X