Top/Bottom margins in Word?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top/Bottom margins in Word?

some idiot took away the top and bottom margins for all new documents in word so that the text starts at the very top of the page (no 1 inch space). How do I get them back? I can't adjust the vertical ruler and when I look up margins in help it tells me about side margins only.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

File --> Page Margins

Comment

according to page setup, the margins are still there (i didnt try printing anything but, according to page setup, it should print with margins). I'm talking about in the view on the screen. I use "Print Layout View." Someone took off the margins for that view.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

There's a feature of Word where you can hide the top/bottom of each page (in print view) - you just move the mouse to the top of the "page" and click.

Comment

thank you

Comment

no problemo

Comment

Working...
            X