X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Sports Car Are You?

Fun little test to pass the time.

I'm a Nissan 350Z!

You're not the fastest or the most agile, but you have style and power. You believe in looking good and moving quickly -- without breaking the bank.

"Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I'm a Porsche 911!

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.

I'm elite ****ers.

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Re: What Sports Car Are You?

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        You're not the fastest...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I'm a Porsche 911!

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Interesting.

If I choose the scalpel I'm a Porsche 911

If I choose the sledgehammer I'm a Chevrolet Corvette

I hereby declare this a crap poll!

Comment

I'm a Porsche 911!

...precision...

Scalpel = precision. Makes perfect sense. This poll is representative of your character.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Point is that every other answer was exactly the same - except the scalpel/sledgehammer one.

Might as well have just asked the last question on its own.

Comment

Scalpel is precision, precision is Porche, therefore scalpel is Porche.

Sledgehammer is power, power is Chevrolet, therefore sledgehammer is Chevrolet.

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                  Might as well have just asked the last question on its own.
                  No, because only if the other question remain the same you'll get the face-off between Porsche and Chevrolet, decided by picking either the sledgehammer or the scalpel.

Comment

Yes!

Hence we should have just been asked the last question on its own - as the rest were unnecessary!

Edit to your edit. But given the other questions it shouldn't just boil down to the last question for two very different cars.

Comment

There are more cars in the poll than just the Chevrolet and the Porsche. If you'd answer the other questions differently you wouldn't get either.

Comment

It shouldn't just boil down to that last question for two very different cars.

Comment

That only happens when all the other question remain the same!

Comment

Mobius, if you don't like it, don't take it. How easy is that to figure out?

You can't possibly be right though. Two cars are not the only options.

Go find out what farm machinary you are test.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Look, go though it - try all the different permutations. It is a stupid test because the different decisions to change a car are so arbitrary.

I guess it just applies to simple people who don't know much about cars, hence the either/or questions and the stupid combinations that either allow you to keep the same car, or change it...

Comment

Working...
                              X