• Show
Clear All

Does she serve kabobs?

I miss kabob girl stories.
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

It's ok. I'm sure she has cold hands and for Pekka that brings back warm memories.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

you evil bastruds!

Yeah but you know it'll take few months when I make my final move so it's not like you're going to see results next week. I don't see her too often because we don't live close to each other, but she's one of the regulars I go out with. She's a good friend, but like I said, I see her only randomly. But we've known each other for years.

I will make my move, there's no question about that. When and how, that's a bit different. I need to get out of the friend zone, bit by bit.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

The concept of 'friend zone' is horsecrap.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

my wife was my friend before she became my girl friend
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Right, well need I say my last 'gf' was also my friend before that? For years, again I have a pattern going on...

Yes, and I do believe you need to look at your friends, sometimes it's right next to you. Why not, if she's a friend, it means you get along, you like each others company, there's not a lot of strings attached to it etc... it doesn't necessarily work, you need that spark too... now I have that spark, and I'm hoping to flame her spark.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Pakka's new hottie

Ain't my type really, but good luck

Comment

a real looker
                  "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

You wish to introduce her to your friends, but even more so to your enemies

Comment

the only solution to this problem is to go and pick up other women.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
                        the only solution to this problem is to go and pick up other women.
                        werd
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                        X