Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forgot to look, sorry
    I'm tying a string around my finger

It's not that I didn't like it, but my computer didn't really handle it too well. I have upgrade my video card and memory, but I still don't see myself playing it in the near or even distant future.

I have a kid now, and I prefer spending time with her. When I'm not doing that I'm fullfilling my "honey-do" list or playing CIV. Don't really have the time.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

btw, I'm sure I have the manuals and stuff still too
      Monkey!!!

Comment

I found them, and the manual, and the map

I don't have the cases anymore as I put them into my organizer thingy, so I need to find some jewel cases or something to put them. I do still have the CD key, or whatever that number is that they put in the cases that they ask you for when you install it or whatever.

So, what do you want me to do with them? E-mail them?
        Monkey!!!

Comment

He should thank me for the "bump" after you'd let the thread drop down to page 2 because you forgot....

Comment

I remembered today! But only because wifey left the laptop in front of the TV on... else I have to go to the basement to get internet access
            Monkey!!!

Comment

You liar! This thread was on page 2 and heading south at a rapid rate of knots when I stepped in!!

Comment

Wow, thanks reds...heh, I've been away for a bit too much. Thanks so much Japher, what method of shipping is easiest for you?
                Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

UPS or USPS, I work right across the street from the post office.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

just pm me when you know how you want me to send it to you
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X