Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoga, for dudes?

Now this is interesting!

Temukan kegembiraan dan variasi di RATU555, sebuah platform hiburan online yang menawarkan berbagai pengalaman menarik.

FAQ

What are these videos?

Hot chicks in bikinis and underwear working out. The cameras zoom in on the gorgeous models, completely ignoring the actual workout and instructor.

Do I have to be in shape to buy these videos?

Absolutely not. These videos are meant to be watched. Just sit back, pop a cold one of your choice and let the hot babes do the workout. These DVDs were designed with only one muscle in mind, my friend.

Is there any nudity?

No. Close, but no one is nude. These videos are designed to be funny and hot, but not so hot that you’re wife or sister (or wife/sister for some of you) would be uncomfortable giving one in your stocking.

Would Holly, Noemie or Tara go out with me?

Of course they would! But they’re very very busy right now. Check back in a few days.

How can you be so disrespectful to Yoga?

Yoga has been around for 5,000 years. We think Yoga can take it. Namasté.

How can you be so disrespectful to the exercise ball community?

Dude, it’s ballwork. BALL WORK. How could we not make fun of it?.

I like girls.

Please submit your question in the form of a question.
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

travesty. How could you not include a visual aid to what this thread is about.

Comment

I agree, I especially like that part where I don't have to be in shape and I don't actually have to do yoga.

Also staring at hot babes stretching and what not is also interesting.

Comment

Good choice, Dis. You have excellent taste. Noemie is the hottest of the bunch.
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

yes I'm bored. This is an interesting position...

Comment

Working...
          X