This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently, iPods Suck

This is the third time now that my iPod (5G, iPod with Video) has magically corrupted itself. People expressed skepticism before, so I've attached a screenshot this time.

To couple with this glorious occasion, twice today iTunes has cleared my library (thankfully leaving my physical files unaffected, just forcing me to re-import my library). When I hook up the iPod (which has an identical library to the one in iTunes), it informs me that apparently this iPod is from another computer! So it wants to delete everything and re-transfer it all over. Deleting one library, then replacing it with an identical one. It's done this twice today.

For the life of me, I can't see any rhyme or reason behind this. iTunes appears to be sloppy somewhere and ends up corrupting my iPod's database (this time, though, the iPod can read it and play music fine? iTunes just thinks it's someone else's iPod)...

You'd think something of such importance and such simple design, they'd get their **** together. This is awful.
    Attached Files
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

How could it be the Holy Apple that is wrong Asher? It must be you. There will be a team of Macolytes arriving to show you otherwise very shortly
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

What's this? A copycat trolling thread?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
      X