• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give you riddle - you solve

URGH! UNDERSTAND? Start... NOW!

The answer has two words.

The first word:
    You could open up the world using a device, a device that was meant for something else.. it was an accident. This device could be found in food product, and the product's name has two words, and the first word of the product is the first word of this riddle. Kidss play turned into teenagers fun, turned into serious adults game. The device itself... could produce something that was of certain hertz... of 2600.

The second word:
    This is a person's name. It's a male, who was founded guilty of a crime, who wouldn't serve the time, fled the law, but got caught. The chase was an adventure, books were written, however, the chase of the boy who got lost was over in the late 90s. One of the FBIs most wanted. The last name of this person is the second word of this riddle.

Once you have completed this, what should be an easy task if you are the person who follows this field, I will give you the second riddle, where you can use this answer as the key to solve the next one.

WInner of this will recieve nothing.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Pekka my man, I believe you broke a tooth on your mind sprocket.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

No no. This riddle can be done.

It is a bit weird, yes, but if you can tune yourself into the right frequency, it just opens up automatically... open sesame says the root...
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

This is something about phreaking at 2600 Hz, whistle, captain Crunch, Kevin Mitchnik or something. Since there is nothing to win, I shall not elaborate.

Comment

It's easy to tune in on the first, but the second doesn't really make sense.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

ok vetlegion wins.

But only because you googled 2600 hertz. The answe is..

Captain Mitnick.

Now you have the key. And since you solved by knowing it and not just googling and guessing, you can advance to the next level, where you use this answer as a key.

Here it goes:

From the great wars of phone lines, the mirrors were broken
            and prisoners saw their guards the first time
            After a while, they didn't know what to do.....
            The guards had succeeded, from myth they grew and succeeded.

His name was known to many outside, even though he wasn't inside. His companion was known and respected, even when he was the one on the wrong side. WHO was the respected one?

AND WHAT did he do with his cell?

If you know this one, I will give you permission to advance and then you get another key.
            In da butt.

Comment

I give you riddle - you solve
              Me Tarzan, you Jane?
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well I have to go to sleep now.
                In da butt.

Comment

Nope, I didn't google it. "2600Hz" is a pretty well known term, a part of computer lore for an advanced user like me, if you will. That gave you right away. And I do know the associated story, because it is cool. Trick the phone companies by whistling into the phone, does it get cooler?

Mitchik is also well known. But that's where my knowledge of the "hacker" culture ends.

Comment

OK, in order to avoid admitting defeat, here's a little counterriddle for you, mr. hacker guy

What's this?

++++++++++[>+++++++>++++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>++.>+.+++++++..+++.>++.<<+++++++++++++++.>.+++.------.--------.>+.>.

Comment

Did you just collapse on your keyboard?
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The only thing that I can answer from observing this thread is that Pekka is completely cuckoo...
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

yuo can obseve that in lots of threads...

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                            OK, in order to avoid admitting defeat, here's a little counterriddle for you, mr. hacker guy

What's this?

++++++++++[>+++++++>++++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>++.>+.+++++++..+++.>++.<<+++++++++++++++.>.+++.------.--------.>+.>.
                            It's a program in a very basic programming language. I don't know the language though, and so can't say what the program is of, but it is in Wiki.

Jon Miller
                            I think + moved a bite p, and > went on to the next bite, and [ defines loops.

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

no I still got a quest live, and no one has even tried it yet.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X