Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Already said.

Originally posted by Vince278
    I'll at least try to get the last word in this thread (unless Ming plays his trump card ).
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I mean, it's not an "unless", but a near-certainty.

(Well, UR might close the thread without commenting, so the stakes are still open as to who'll end the thread in such a situation)
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

True, but he has already seen the thread and it is still open.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

I'll kill this thread with some scantily clad pictures of men.

Comment

note to self, never do a google search on hot men again. . Or maybe I'll turn the safe search on next time.

Edit: Bad Dis bad
            Last edited by Urban Ranger; April 25, 2006, 23:18.

Comment

Think it's a one way street, Dis? Or 3 way?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Looks to be both ways to me.

Comment

Damn it . . . . .

I thought the Dis project was about to successfully conclude!!
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

[/thread]

Comment

I seem to have a knack for being the last person to post anything. I don't post often enough to be here while the debate is ongoing...I always catch the tail end.
                      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

the real interesting question is why my post was edited.

It only showed a shirtless man. Are we not allowed to see man boobs anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                          the real interesting question is why my post was edited.

It only showed a shirtless man. Are we not allowed to see man boobs anymore?
                          If you saw mine it would end the debate.

Comment

Working...
                          X