Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all of you: remember when you could see...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all of you: remember when you could see...

...how many users used different Apolyton background style types? I want to know what kind of background I should create for my future avatar, and for that it'd be nice to know what kind of colours you're using while browsing these boards. The difference between CIV3- and MoO3-style sets is shown in the second post of this thread.

Oh, and if you have time, please answer by posting the colour you're using after voting, I need to consider the eye-soreness of Other Games -regulars more than of you normal off-topic newbs.
    Default (pure white background)
    63.89%
    Civ3 (turquois-blue background)
    5.56%
    CTP2 (brass-yellow background)
    2.78%
    MoO3 (plain blue background)
    25.00%
    SMAC (blackish background)
    2.78%
    Last edited by RGBVideo; April 19, 2006, 19:37.

In case someone is wondering which shade of blue is he seeing on Apolyton's background, here's an image showing the difference between MoO3-style (upper part of pic) and Civ3-style (lower part of pic).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RGBVideo; April 19, 2006, 19:33.

Comment

Default.

Sorry.

Comment

white -- blanca -- el whito

Comment

Heavy Civ 3 (according to my Control Panel - Options)

Black background, cyan & white text. Reminds me of the good old days when computers always had black backgrounds.

Comment

Default.

[/+0]
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Heavy. Whatever that means.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Blanc.
                What?

Comment

Civ3 Heavy...
                  bleh

Comment

Moo3 is the best. The others may have some nice colors, but there's always at least one color that looks terrible with the others and causes a strain to read.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Default the others are fugly

Comment

Default (White Power! ).
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I will post the difference between Civ3 and Default
                            Attached Files
                            bleh

Comment

Vanilla
                              Attached Files
                              bleh

Comment

Working...
                              X