No announcement yet.

What Rev. Moon can teach us about sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and not washing the hankerchief. disgusting.

Comment

I propose that after Reverend Moon decides to stop having children, we have his dick cut off. That follows his logic of no sexual organs without childbirth-purpose.
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

Seems he forgot to mention that about the males.

One thing you gotta ask yourself... where are you now? -- James Blunt lyrics

Comment

I think we need to cut his dick off before he can have any more children
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Is there such a thing as retroactive Abortion? Lets cut him off before he as even born. Save the world from his nonsense.
            One thing you gotta ask yourself... where are you now? -- James Blunt lyrics

Comment

Weird and creepy, just like this.
              B♭3

Comment

the real question is how you came accross that link.

Comment

Metafilter, Dis. Metafilter.

I can't make **** like this up, and I can't find **** like that on my own.
                  B♭3

Comment

Actually, a ball where the fathers get to take the time to dance with their preteen daughters, and where they have the opportunity to show another aspect of themselves, strikes me as a good idea, if you remove the whole holier-than-thou part.
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

does anyone have a link to those pictures of Moon being crowned with a jeweled gold crown and robes in the US Congress by US Congressmen? Great moment for American showmedemoneyockracy.
                      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Working...
                      X