This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you look at guys, yes YOU?!

I thought i'd be only fair to do a similar poll, this is not a copycat thread, as I'd actually be interested to see the poll results. hahaha.
    Yes, um if they are good looking, more for admiring
    21.05%
    Yes, I wouldn't admit it but I do.
    0.00%
    Yes, and I'm ready to do the dirty! (for guys or females)
    15.79%
    Yes, I have before, but not anymore.
    0.00%
    No, 100% pure hetero.
    52.63%
    No, I'm celibate. (Priest, Monk, scientologist, etc)
    5.26%
    I look at long, big, bent, banannas, oh wait, what does that say about me? :D
    5.26%
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Actually you kind of have to otherwise you run right smack dab into them and next thing you know you are like "I'm gonna beat the ****e out of you you dumb asswipe. Why don't you look where you are going?" And he is like "You ran into me dickhead."

And then you have to pull a supercitizen on his worthless punk ass.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
      Actually you kind of have to otherwise you run right smack dab into them and next thing you know you are like "I'm gonna beat the ****e out of you you dumb asswipe. Why don't you look where you are going?" And he is like "You ran into me dickhead."

And then you have to pull a supercitizen on his worthless punk ass.
      Ogie Please tell me that's sarcasm...tsk tsk.......

Do you look at guys in the same way.... like when people say do you look at girls(sexually mature females).?....... sigh....
      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Naah I've just been reading too many Pekka posts lately.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I confess it - I have an eye for handsomeness in general, whether it be male or female.

I am somewhat of an aesthete, and I disapprove of any relationship where one member is much more attractive than the other. Beautiful people should only date beautiful people.

Comment

im celibate but i still look... im not dead after all.
            i need to choose two .. so ill just choose banana
            "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

See what happens?

Evil, evil Finland.

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I am celibate right now, but picked 100% hetero..

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I don't look at boys the way I look at girls, no.
                  Last edited by Last Conformist; April 19, 2006, 19:12.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                    I don't look at girls the way I look at girls, no.

I look at guys sometimes to try to figure out what women find attractive in them.

Comment

I occasionally look at guys, but I'm not really prone to do the dirty.

OTOH, when I look at girls, I also never imagine a sex scene with them, despite me being more than willing to.
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I like to watch guys when they are watching hot chicks

it's funny
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                          I occasionally look at guys, but I'm not really prone to do the dirty.

OTOH, when I look at girls, I also never imagine a sex scene with them, despite me being more than willing to.
                          I did imagine titty ****ing this one chick the other day. Yeah I know I said I don't look at women too often. But she smiled at me. And she had huge knockers. So my mind went a wanderin'...

Comment

knockers is a degrading term

say "melons" or "jugs"
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

I know my sophisticated diction sometimes confuses the uncultured slobs around here, but what, pray tell, was dizzying about that particular sentence?
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                              X