Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me put it this way: if I were told that the Habs were going to win their conference I would most wish to meet the Oilers in the finals.

2 considerations:

1) I'd love to have an all-canadian final
    2) We have a better chance of beating you than Calgary.

Unfortunately, as it turns out, it is mathematically impossible for us to meet the Sens in the conference final. If we both make it through this round then we meet in the conference semis.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Ahem

Lets not get ahead of ourself. The habs need two more wins against a pretty decent Carolina team that has yet to get any goaltending.

Also Montreal didn't exactly inspire confidence with the way they nearly blew a "won game"--

Bless Michael Ryder
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Anyone who can score can beat the Flames.

The trick is keeping them out of your own, which seemed hard to do today for the Habs.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Oh and I have Colorado winning 5-4 over Dallas

Who would have throught both Montreal and Colorado would lead 2-0 going back to their own barns-- and what has happened to Marty Turco??
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber
            Ahem

Lets not get ahead of ourself. The habs need two more wins against a pretty decent Carolina team that has yet to get any goaltending.

Also Montreal didn't exactly inspire confidence with the way they nearly blew a "won game"--

Bless Michael Ryder
            Not getting ahead of myself. This is just pie in the sky right now. I'm not going to start believing until halfway through the second round...
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber
              Ahem

Bless Michael Ryder
              The Canes are done like dinner.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                Anyone who can score can beat the Flames.

The trick is keeping them out of your own, which seemed hard to do today for the Habs.
                Habs are always loose around their own net. Some days nothing goes by Huet, some days stuff does.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

The Canes are done like dinner.
                  Thanks, but I'm not writing them off yet, myself...
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• As I said before, if I had to pick one big upset, it would've been Colorado. Dallas showed no guts down the stretch. I still like their chances to come back and win it, but I'm not at all surprised that the Avs have jumped on top.

The Habs, however, are surprising me. I love it. They've always been my, "if the Wings can win it, I hope they do" team.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Avoiding a possible issue, aren't we?
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

• No, not in the slightest. My heritage is French-Canadian, that's all.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Can't go bad jeering the Habs.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

• *cough* cheering *cough*
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• uh huh....
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• hehe
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X