X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did something kinda dumb.

I bought more playoff tickets on ebay

$100 per ticket.

Am I addicted to playoff hockey, or just dumb?
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Okay. How about, should the Wings beat the Oilers, you have to use an avatar of my choosing for the duration of the Wings' playoff run; if they should win the Cup, the bet would end there.

And, of course, vice versa.

It wouldn't necessarily have to be a hockey avatar, but that would probably be what I would pick for you.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
        I did something kinda dumb.

I bought more playoff tickets on ebay

$100 per ticket.

Am I addicted to playoff hockey, or just dumb?
        Probably both. But I'd pay at least that much if I were living back home right now (or if the Wings were playing the Jackets in the first round).

Comment

• $100 per ticket is a damn good price, or at least it would be in Calgary...

You gotta win a lottery (literally) to get playoff tickets here.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
            Okay. How about, should the Wings beat the Oilers, you have to use an avatar of my choosing for the duration of the Wings' playoff run; if they should win the Cup, the bet would end there.

And, of course, vice versa.

It wouldn't necessarily have to be a hockey avatar, but that would probably be what I would pick for you.
            How about till the playoffs are over no matter the fate of the teams?

No limits on pics other than site rules sounds good to me.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Deal.

Comment

• Here's hoping Detroit/Edmonton goes to 7 games with 10 rounds of OT.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Sadist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                    Here's hoping Detroit/Edmonton goes to 7 games with 10 rounds of OT.
                    I hope for this too.

Call me a sadist, but there is nothing in the world, more entertaining than playoff overtime hockey.

Comment

• You must've liked Calgary/Vancouver last season...one game went to 3 OT periods I think. Another to 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                        You must've liked Calgary/Vancouver last season...one game went to 3 OT periods I think. Another to 2.
                        I watched both. It was amazing fun

I don't care what teams it is or what rounds it is, the idea of a very important game ending on 1 shot thrills the hell out of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot

I hope for this too.

Call me a sadist, but there is nothing in the world, more entertaining than playoff overtime hockey.
                          True. It is positively gut-wrenching.

I still remember '96, Game 7 against the Blues, double overtime, scoreless game. Yzerman rips a laser from the blue line...

Pandemonium.

Ahhhh, memories.

Comment

• Code:
                            4/17/04	Cal	CQF	Van 5, Cal 4	Brendan Morrison	42:28	Cal
                            42:28 of OT.

Comment

• I remember seeing the 4OT Pittsburgh-Washington game in 96.

Being in the Eastern time zone, west coast OT games make for bleary-eyed mornings.
                              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• 4OT games kicks ass .

I remember the one between the Sabres and Devils when Buffalo had Hasek. It ended 1-0, which Hasek making like 70 saves and Brodeur making 49 or something.
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X