No announcement yet.

"Brittish" Death Squads to Infiltrate Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not unexpected from that particular source. That reminds me, how does one put people on ignore? I've never felt the need to do so before.
    QFT

Open profile, click.
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

It cracks me up to see the Zionist thought police claiming to be the victims.

Well, soon they will be, and about time too. They are poisoning universities.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

I consider myself pro-palestinian for a simple reason:

IN 1918 no one asked the people living in Palestine if they wanted to become a Zionist homeland.

THe British (the party most at fault) decided that the people of Palestine would go from an OPttoman territoriy, to their own, and then decided to give that land to a group from the outside. Let me make clear that biblical claims mean **** to me, and I believe they carry no substance in the real world outside of emotional weight.

So in essence, the Palestinian people were and have always been denied the right of self -rule. The ottomans denied it to them, the British did, the Israelis did, the neighboring Arab regimes did, the leaders that came up in Palestine did.

To me the Palestinians have been the biggest victims from dayt one, and they continue to be victmimzed far in excess that any Israeli civlian. An Israeli civilian has to worry about suicide bombers, but have the right to move around, go out of their home, visit their families, take vacations, have anormal life, even with the fear. Palestinians have none of that, and even at the height of the "peace" duirng the Oslo process did not have it. This goes beyond of course the simple fact that far more palestinian civlians have been killed than Israelis, and that Israel conitnue to use extralegal killing with someotimes too minimal regard for innocents, and more importantly conitnue a policy that I find beyond morally repugnant, collecitve punishment.

Does any of what I have said condone suicide bombings? NO. But not for a second do I sympethize with Israelis for their plight, anymore than I deeply care for the people of Kashmir, or Sri Lanka, who have faced far worse civil violence anyways.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
          I consider myself pro-palestinian for a simple reason:

IN 1918 no one asked the people living in Palestine if they wanted to become a Zionist homeland.
          Word.

That should be the end of the debate.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Hey in 1492, no one asked the Native Americans if they wanted to be a New Euro based Empire! Same diff, but the point is it is now, no use crying over spilt milk!
            "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

I'm neither pro-Israeli or pro-Palestinian. I just think both sides have committed fairly heartless acts to the point of losing any moral ground to speak of.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                I'm neither pro-Israeli or pro-Palestinian. I just think both sides have committed fairly heartless acts to the point of losing any moral ground to speak of.
                A plague on both their houses, eh?

BTW Michael Moore looks a lot fatter than that IRL.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                  BTW Michael Moore looks a lot fatter than that IRL.
                  He ought to. In my avatar he's been doing those upper arm aerobics for going on half a year now!

Comment

This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

I love you.

I'll ignore you.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I wonder how long I've been on nye's ignore list.

Comment

You're not.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Cool. I didn't relish the idea of having Canada out to get me.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

I love you.

I'll ignore you.
                            One down, 20000 to go

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Seriously am I on anyones ignore list be honest?!
                              "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

What?
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X