Is it legal to kiss in China?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    Unrelated people? I think they should start arresting RELATED people who kiss more than 5 minutes.
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      Unrelated people? I think they should start arresting RELATED people who kiss more than 5 minutes.
      Um, ever heard of "relationship?" You know, boy with girlfriend type of thing?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

So.. if boy has a girlfriend that is related, it's pretty sick you know, I don't know where you come from but in here it's a no no.. I know we're ignorant and all that but we feel that's just disgusting.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

No no, he's saying that you can't kiss a girl who's not your girlfriend for more than five minutes. I guess Indonesian boyfriends get jealous easily and at the five minute mark they round up a posse and lynch you. The law's just trying to prevent trouble...
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

and yet somehow, i'm astonished by this thread, and i knowingly went in here. it's like the time i stuck my finger in that blue-tongue skink's mouth and was surprised that it bit me.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

That's because you have a strong character self biased..
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
              X