No announcement yet.

You know what my problem is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I think you're at the point in your life where you have alot of energy and dreams and want to fulfill them but it's just not clicking yet so you're like all bottled up with this energy but not putting it into a place you want to."

This might be the best analysis on the situation. It's so accurate, that even I didn't come up with it quickly.

"I think you need to get away from Conan O'Brian Linus Torvaldsland for a while and check out a new scene or something else."

It's been my goal and dream before I registered here and I have said it many times, I need to get out for a while. Out of this country. Not just for a vacation, I mean change of scenery altogether. I don't want to see Finns for a while . Except in the mirror, I'm too hot to be excluded.

"How about Dubai? The place is one of the most booming places on earth right now. Total international city with people from everywhere going there.
    "

I don't know man, I have some places I want to spend time in, Dubai isn't on thje list but then again I haven't researched that option at all. Dubai that is.

US is one of thme, but that would be like change of scenery. I want to get out of the west for a while.

DaShi, I don't knwo if you have noticed or not, but Japan has been my #1 for some time now. I REALLY need to at least visit. China as well.

I am adventurous. Like I've said, I contemplated on skipping next year of studies and just go out there. To SE Asia and East Asia. Let me hair down, just you know relax and see the people, cultures... experience the country. I'm not talking about a hotel vacation, more like a year long travel. A journey. That would be totally awesome. But it seems now I'm caught in the rat race, that I so much wanted to get into but bah.. there's lots of BS in the rat race, like for example the fact that you have no quality time and some values get twisted, like relax and groovy. You know.. why are you wasting your time gaining credits, when you could be walking the polluted streets of Cambodia, getting hijacked from your motorcycle and fighting Khmers in underground bars, where they kill you if you blink your eye. You know, you could be banging european vacation teenagers and leave them where you found them, you could be drinkign singapore slings and trying to learn scuba diving. You can read good books and listen to music. You can attend all kinds of local festivals and hear stories. There's lots of stuff to be done.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Your problem is that you don't drink enough strawberry juice.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I wanna go to Japan too, but I'm scared nobody will understand me there.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          I am adventurous. Like I've said, I contemplated on skipping next year of studies and just go out there. To SE Asia and East Asia. Let me hair down, just you know relax and see the people, cultures... experience the country. I'm not talking about a hotel vacation, more like a year long travel. A journey. That would be totally awesome. But it seems now I'm caught in the rat race, that I so much wanted to get into but bah.. there's lots of BS in the rat race, like for example the fact that you have no quality time and some values get twisted, like relax and groovy. You know.. why are you wasting your time gaining credits, when you could be walking the polluted streets of Cambodia, getting hijacked from your motorcycle and fighting Khmers in underground bars, where they kill you if you blink your eye. You know, you could be banging european vacation teenagers and leave them where you found them, you could be drinkign singapore slings and trying to learn scuba diving. You can read good books and listen to music. You can attend all kinds of local festivals and hear stories. There's lots of stuff to be done.
          Do it

I mean, why not? The rat race can wait. Carpe diem
          CSPA

Comment

Working...
          X