No announcement yet.

You know what my problem is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't dislike Ecthy, but I feel he is on my case and has been for a long time. I admit I have attention whoring tendencies, I have no problems saying it out loud. Everyone has negative sides. I hope Ecthy can understand this and not try to rain on my parade because of this. It's a sickness. You wouldn't beat a person in a wheelchair?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
      why does not drinking equate to working hard?

I can see why that is the case for Jon Miller, but you never seemed to have the same attitude towards the bottle.

IMO, working hard shouldn't be rewarded, it should be expected.
      No way man, that's exploitation.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

[edit]****, wrong topic
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          bebro, where did you get that, I worry about my dad all the time.
          I invented it
          Blah

Comment

Where does your nickname come from, the bebro?
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

It's an abbreviation of my real (first and family) name.
              Blah

Comment

Pekka, you say you're unable to have fun like you used to. This happened to me as well several years ago. One day, just hanging with the old crowd and getting drunk or stoned in a field and grooving to tunes just didn't hold the same appeal. When I tried to force myself to have fun the old way, I just felt uncomfortable and out of place. Then I wondered if the problem was in me. It wasn't, I had just grown away from that fixed point of field parties. It wasn't a bad thing. Neither I nor the party itself was "wrong." But I had changed and it was something I would have to deal with.

So you say you want to learn to have fun like you used to, but the better thing would be to learn what it is that is fun to you now. Parties may not cut it for you anymore, so don't waste time feeling uncomfortable at parties. Or try different parties. Or different groups of people or activities within the old parties. You may have to look around and try (and fail) a few times, but you'll eventually find something that appeals to you and rekindles that spark of fun you used to feel.

Your particular problem is that with the manic energy powering your SuperCitizenship, you may explode with the heat of a thousand suns before you find a suitable release.

Comment

bebro, Berner Brochensucher? It's gotta be BERNER!

"and getting drunk or stoned in a field and grooving to tunes just didn't hold the same appeal. When I tried to force myself to have fun the old way, I just felt uncomfortable and out of place."

So you got stoned. It's like when 'bi-sexual' males say they prefer females and males. You know. But it's always the males.. the females are there kind of to blow smoke ..

"So you say you want to learn to have fun like you used to, but the better thing would be to learn what it is that is fun to you now."

A-ha! Exactly.

"Your particular problem is that with the manic energy powering your SuperCitizenship, you may explode with the heat of a thousand suns before you find a suitable release."

This is brilliant, if I had a shrink, they'd never take this into account.. so your advices is more comprehensive and professional.

Yeah.. I mean, I have to learn where I could get the same kicks.. There's few things that still gets me tingling.. it's when sun is up, it's hot, we're hanging out with friends in a backyard of a house, jus tchilling, bbq:ing, playing music, drinking a little, maybe go for a swim, talk, laugh, start drinking heavily .. that combo always gets me, still. But summer here is short and basically this is not something feasible except maybe once or twice a summer.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Why are you hiding a compliment to yourself? You are proud of working hard like that, you nourish that pride inside you when you make this topic.
                    It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      I NEED ATTENTION!

Give it to me.
                      [Zkribbler slaps a summons in Pekka's hand]

You've been served!

Comment

Work hard.

Play hard.

Or whatever.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I know what Pekka's problem is. He, like Fred Phelps, is an attention whore.

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

At least Pekka is fun. Phelps is just a twat.

Comment

Pekka first of all your problem has nothing to do with booze. If you feel like you HAVE to have booze to get fun then I think there are bigger problems.

I think you're at the point in your life where you have alot of energy and dreams and want to fulfill them but it's just not clicking yet so you're like all bottled up with this energy but not putting it into a place you want to.

ALL THAT PASSION WITH NO OUTLET

I think you need to get away from Conan O'Brian Linus Torvaldsland for a while and check out a new scene or something else. No offense to you jatkas you know I love you guys but you know sometimes we all have to leave home to see what's out there.

How about Dubai? The place is one of the most booming places on earth right now. Total international city with people from everywhere going there.

People used to want to go to the US. But now we're bastards. They go to Dubai now.

Go to Dubai. Pick up hoes. Defend old ladies from the punks at the food line. Work hard, play hard. Life is good. Check it before you wreck it

AIGHT DONT GET IT TWISTED
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Or go to Japanese land. You've mentioned the desire a number of times. Just do it.*

China is fun too. Depending on how adventurous you are, you can live from a reasonably comfortable apartment to a shack in some godforsaken village.

*Just do it and other such phrases of motivation are the sole property of Ming and his associates.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X