A Question About M & M's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zkribbler
    Hey, hey, hey! Ming is entitled to his warp and depraved opinion.
    They just taste better
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Peanut Butter

Comment

Note we have a silent majority...
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Crunchy are clearly superior to all other types. But barring that, I'll take the regular.

Comment

Recces Pieces beat out any M&M any day, but that wasn't the question now, was it.
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Plain!

Do NOT get in the way of my chocolate!

(That is the extent of my feminine side)
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
                Recces Pieces beat out any M&M any day, but that wasn't the question now, was it.
                YOU, there's hope for.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                  Note we have a silent majority...
                  Clearly the pro-plain faction are too ashamed to own up to their misguided views
                  mssv.net - After Our Time - Six to Start

Comment

Peanuts in m & m's??? :Puke:
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Plain, because they maximize chocolate that way. Cutting the chocolate with peanuts is like cutting weed with oregano. It's just... not cool.
                      Lime roots and treachery!
                      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

No, it's like cutting brownies with weed
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm more particular toward peanut butter but if I had to pick between reg and peanut - it's peanut
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
                            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I agree with Ming's sophisticated taste . . . . .

almond M&M's baby!!
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Plain. I have never been a big fan of peanuts in general.
                                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                                Drake Tungsten
                                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                                Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                                X