• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's that Burning on the Runway?

sportsmanship
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
      Canadians ... are quiet, polite and sheep thank you very much.
      fixed

... explains a lot, really.
      I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Proportionally. A lot, is what percentage? .5 ?
        Do you think that the Chinese are constitutionally incapable of holidaying? I've seen loads.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander
          The burning of the Mexican flags by American dinosaurs pales in comparison to the treatment of the U.S. soccer team in Mexico a couple of years ago.
          Thats what happens to people who call the sport "sawker" and not "football".
          I need a foot massage

Comment

[edit: crosspost. The below is in regards to Chinese toursists]

In NZ, in fact. Tons of 'em. From Hong Kong, mostly, I think.

Anyway, *******s burning the flag of the nation that is hosting them I've had my moments abroad when I was embarrassed by my fellow Americans, but never something that bad. Friggin' morons.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Proportional vs absolute...
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
              X