Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So in the not so far future when Israel gets nuked by Iran, what do "WE" do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toast marshmallows?

Originally posted by Pekka
    Umhh... I don't see Iran nuking Israel in a surprise attack.
    Suprise? What suprise? They've been telegraphing this punch for the last 3 or so months.

Comment

Why does anyone belive Iran is imminantely going to get nukes?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

They're at least 5, probably 10 years away from a functioning nuclear weapon.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Oh you know, hype is rather fun.

The world would be a boring place if you didn't have all these wonderful stories to hype on about.

Comment

It's just like the hype before we jumped on the Iraqi crocodile's back. Now we're going to compound a stupid move with an even stupider move, leading the pro-Iranian Iraqis to revolt. I think these idiots in charge of the White House really are trying to destroy America.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
              Ted, that reminds me of that Mel Brooks film History of the World Part 1.

"First heterosexual marriage *wack*

followed shortly by the

First homosexual marriage *wack*"
              LOL yep that was the scene I was thinking of
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

No no che, they're trying to help america. Unfortunately for america they're to retarded to realise they aren't helping and in fact making things worse.

But thats what ya get when you get an overblown sense of your own importance in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                  They're at least 5, probably 10 years away from a functioning nuclear weapon.
                  Functioning? I'm not sure they care if its functioning or not. A non-funtioning nuclear weapon would probably make Iran happy.
                  Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; April 24, 2006, 14:38.

Comment

Nukes have a sobering effect on those who have them...that and the prospect of being nuked for nuking someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      Why does anyone belive Iran is imminantely going to get nukes?
                      Because I posted them yesterday.
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                      X