Happy Rabbit laying Egg Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Rabbit laying Egg Day!!!

My friends bunnies must be defective they never lay eggs today....... DAMN things.......

What is today Easter, isn't that the day that like Jesus raised from the Grave like Zombie. You Christians are a bunch of Zombie Worshipers.

"follow the path of god, *munch* *munch" yep.... that's right flesh eating Jesus.

Not that it matters too much Catholics eat Jesus technically when they do communion so they are either Zombies or God Cannibals, (both?!) go figure..... not meaning to make fun of Catholics though......... Zombie Pope, I always thought he was better as a Sith Lord....... oh well.......

"Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

And the funny thing is, worshippers eat the flesh of Jesus, too...and Jesus is a flesh-eating zombie...why don't they all just get together and eat one another's flesh
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You say you want some tube steak?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

If the US was really a Christian nation, we have to allow Cannibalism...!!!!

Comment

Well, we can't all live off of Nazi ghost sperm or whatever. Cut us some slack, Thorn.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Ghost's don't have sperm.....................................ALRJLIEA HOI*$H)(T*H()$H)(*HT(*H$R(*TH$(*HTFG(PH(G:OIGRHLI

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
              Well, we can't all live off of Nazi ghost sperm or whatever. Cut us some slack, Thorn.
              Probably more nourishing. After two millennia and the billions of worshippers feasting off his carcass, there can't be much of him left. Or he must have been one hell of a bloater
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

They make rabbit-laying eggs now???

Will the madness never end?

Anyhoo. Happy Chocky Day all.
                I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                  Ghost's don't have sperm.....................................
                  Spoken as though by a man who's tried.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Easter is canceled!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                    X