"Wrap up the Eulogies boys, the Bouncers are getting overwhelmed!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Wrap up the Eulogies boys, the Bouncers are getting overwhelmed!"

Couldn't decided whether or not to put it here or Gaming. Serentiy Now of Illidan Server(World fo Warcraft) crashed a Funeral for a person who died, apperently she was very popular and they had a wake in a PvP area.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

wow

That was.. kind of amazing in fact. I mean, sure it was a game arena but come on.. I mean, people might really get offended from that stuff, heavily

But what are they doing, standing there like the sheep about to be butchered by the sneaky and bold .... A true classic!

I mean the implications of this.. I'm sure that now that they got disrespected in their wake, killed etc.. that made into a video spreading in the net.. they have to respond now.

It's like this gang warfare except virtually, but the geeks are seriously pissed off and offended
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Comment

Has Westboro Baptist commented yet?
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

So let me get this straight - someone died in real life and his buds decided to hold a cyber wake but a rival clan decided to invade it as a means to score some points, or was this a cyber wake for a character, not a real person?
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

No, apparently it was from a real person's death that they held the memorial.

Of course, then another clan did surprise them and gank the whole lot...
            B♭3

Comment

What is warcraft, what is a warcraft gang?
              I need a foot massage

Comment

It's a "Guild" rather than a gang.

Although I suppose gang would be an accurate description as well.
                Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Could someone explain me this geek thing with a little detail, please?
                  I need a foot massage

Comment

World of Warcraft is the Most popular "Massively Multiplayer On-line Roleplaying Game" (MMORPG) on the planet. There are something like 5 million subscribers. you play it onling with 5 million of your closest friends. It's set in a fairly generic fantasy setting and you can be either part of the Alliance(Humans, Dwarves, Gnomes, Elves) (Who attacked the funeral, by the way) or the Horde (Orcs, Trolls, Undead, Tauren).

Comment

hahahahahahahaha

so they planned a funeral for her in the videogame???what do they have in their minds?

lol
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

Well, it was just a wake. Now, what they did was stupid...they set up the Funderal in a "PvP area", which meant anyone from the opposing team could attack without penalty. And that's what happened. An Alliance Guild crashed the funeral.

Comment

Couldnt they defend themselves from the attack?
                          I need a foot massage

Comment

In fact, they OUTNUMBERED the attackers. But it was put out they were having this funeral, and the community on the server agreed to be tasteful and not start a fight.

watch the video man.

(Incidently, they wiped the funeral)

Comment

Well, it probably helped that they were sitting in a nice neat line just waiting to be hit by fifty area-of-effect attacks. After that they kinda started running around and got killed individually.

Comment

Working...
                              X