X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiffor
    Shaun of the dead ftw

Great choice
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Shaun of the dead
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Shaun of the dead ftw

Though that wasn't a choice .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™

Zombies can't be reborn, they're still dead. You silly.
          This one actually has a zombie being born.

I was expecting the cheesy classic, but it was a remake. Pretty good though for a remake. Ving Rhames makes a good zombie killer.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Shaun of the dead ftw
            ???
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Never heard of 'Shaun of the Dead'?!
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Which Dawn of the Dead?

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

???

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

It's British, ergo it PWNs everything done on your side of the pond by a 1000 factor
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Shaun is an awesome movie!

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

True lies. many times more explosions, fire power, glaring through binoculars to break them,etc.

Comment

It's British, ergo it PWNs everything done on your side of the pond by a 1000 factor
                          Hell, it PWNS anything on the other side of the channel also:

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                          X