Ted Turner/TBS Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted Turner/TBS Sucks

They just dont advertise during movies, they advertise their own shows. So I'm looking at a close up of Gandolf talking to somebody else and half his face disappears behind an advertisement for Friends

No wonder Turner is getting his ass handed to him by Murdoch. I'd remove all ads and the damn logo and not interfere with the programming and then use ad time to advertise the fact we wont **** up the show you're watching.

Ted Turner doesn't run TBS anymore. It's owned by Time Warner, which, for some reason kicked Ted Turner out as Vice Chair, and while he is on the Board of Directors, he ain't seeking re-election.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

sorry Ted

Time-Warner Sucks!

Comment

TV sucks.

Comment

I think they might do that to discourage burning the movies

Comment

Mrs.Ted Turner

Maybe he will step down to ove see operations in the Peoples Repubic of Vietnam?Repulucic
            Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Ted Turner

Ted Striker
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Ted Turner doesn't run TBS anymore. It's owned by Time Warner, which, for some reason kicked Ted Turner out as Vice Chair, and while he is on the Board of Directors, he ain't seeking re-election.
                "Some reason"?

He was one of the big supporters of the AOL/TW deal, one that cost his shareholders $98 billion in 2003. He and Gerald Levin approved a deal that had his shareholders give up 100% control of a $75 billion entity for 45% control... of a $75 billion entity.

Comment

The AOL Time thing was the dumbest merger ever

How is that Vivendi Universal thing working out I haven't checked on it in years
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                    Ted Turner (Hanoi Jane)

Ted Striker
                    who he shiuld sppou
                    Attached Files
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I remember that record!!!

Comment

His three Civil War movies sucked big time.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                          Ted Turner

Ted Striker
                          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X