best phone/pda combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best phone/pda combo

im looking for a cellphone that can run a spreadsheet application primarily but also has every other basic pda function you can think of. I mostly want this for having a readily accesable budget balance sheet I can access at time of purchases. I currently have a spreadsheet set up at home but its more fun to update my transactions instantly than wait for them to appear on my bank statement if my memory fails me.

so how bout it, a good no frills, cell/pda

oh and i want a combo because i already have 3 things i keep on my person at all times: cell ,wallet and zen touch. i dont want to add a 4th to the mix.
    Last edited by MRT144; April 14, 2006, 02:40.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Treo
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

any nokia
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Comment

HTC universal. It's feature packed and very cool:

But also a little on the big side:

Comment

blackberry?

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Really, JM?
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
              X