• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thorn wants a Girlfriend, any ideas?
    Get her a strap-on?

*runs*
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Thorn wants a Girlfriend, any ideas?
      The first thing you need to do is totally and completely hide the real you. As soon as any perspective girlfriend finds out you’re mad as a hatter they'll going to run away.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
        If you want to be loved, love and be lovable.
        TCO nails it. Gender is not a consideration in this ideal.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
          I agree that a Goth sounds like your best bet. Don't get a mail-order bride, you're too much for a woman who doesn't speak fluent English to, uh, handle. Goths are thoroughly accustomed to melodrama; you'll just have to search long and hard to find one that doesn't cut herself or anything like that.

Actually, one of my dorm neighbors might be your type. About five-four, strawberry blond, adorable, record-store-clerk glasses, has "upspeak" in her voice...but also an outspoken dominatrix who's writing her senior thesis about how everything on earth revolves around sex. She worships the dark Hindu goddess Kali and once spent fifteen uncomfortable minutes describing her in detail to me. She's extremely nice though. I'd date her if I didn't have this thing about group sex with knives and gags.
          by any chance is this dorm near or in California? I'd love to meet this broad
          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

There is always kidnapping....
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

how about something inflatable
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I'm not into things that I can puncture with not so sharp pointy objects......
                  "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

you mean like girls?
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

puncture not penetrate........ gawd........ this is inane!!
                      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Sorry, Barinthus. My college is in MD.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

really? why didn't you ever come to any of the DC meets?

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                          X