Thorn wants a Girlfriend, any ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eastern Europe. I hear the good ones are cheap there
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

So we have...

Eastern European suicidal nice wholesome gothic church-going cheap alien woman from a mail order catalog that can put out, blow up, post as one of his DLs here & is willing to feel his "wrath fool".

Comment

Mr. T
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Get a normal life.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrodrew
            So we have...

Eastern European suicidal nice wholesome gothic church-going cheap alien woman from a mail order catalog that can put out, blow up, post as one of his DLs here & is willing to feel his "wrath fool".
            One of those shouldn't be hard to find.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
              I'm sticking with mail order.
              Maybe he could get male order....
              B♭3

Comment

I suggest you google a "Chicks with Dicks" dating site. It's all the man-ass with half the hassle!
                If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

I prefer my genders seperate.
                  "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
                    last time it was this bad almost half of the world was about to go up in flames by the brute of my Panzers!

He, I remember that time. Those were happy days here at Poly.
                    QFT!

My fave EVC threads

"MY DEMANDS!"

"MING, IF YOU DELETE THIS THREAD........!!!!!!!!!"

"It will be gone. "

Anything to do with Emp. Craezstar or whomever. I once literally missed a full day of work while at the office watching this one thread develop. "MING! Stop him!"

Thorn, you have to come to the con and meet everybody.

Comment

I agree that a Goth sounds like your best bet. Don't get a mail-order bride, you're too much for a woman who doesn't speak fluent English to, uh, handle. Goths are thoroughly accustomed to melodrama; you'll just have to search long and hard to find one that doesn't cut herself or anything like that.

Actually, one of my dorm neighbors might be your type. About five-four, strawberry blond, adorable, record-store-clerk glasses, has "upspeak" in her voice...but also an outspoken dominatrix who's writing her senior thesis about how everything on earth revolves around sex. She worships the dark Hindu goddess Kali and once spent fifteen uncomfortable minutes describing her in detail to me. She's extremely nice though. I'd date her if I didn't have this thing about group sex with knives and gags.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

The first thing that came to my mind without reading any replies was also a goth girl.

That's three hits already. Sounds solid to me.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Look in a strip club for the one hittin on all the roughest lookin customers.
                          One thing you gotta ask yourself... where are you now? -- James Blunt lyrics

Comment

Sloww puts in his 2 cents and says to join the Mormon church

One thing you gotta ask yourself... where are you now? -- James Blunt lyrics

Comment

Anyone know any girl relationship etiquette, cause I seem to lack this um.... gracefulness with tenderness thing.........?
                              "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

If you want to be loved, love and be lovable.

Comment

Working...
                                X