Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today is my birthday! (well, kind of...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is my birthday! (well, kind of...)

Okay, so today is my birthday! Or...at least it's the day I changed my birthday to. You see, here is the story...My *real* birthday is on June 13th, but that particular part of the calendar has gotten just a bit too crowded lately. And since I'm such a pro at dealing with adversity, I just kind of fuxed the problem. You see, my sister's birthday is on June 15th, so we've always had joint birthday parties, and that kind of thing, and I've always been okay with getting 50f the attention and presents (well, not exactly 50s my grandmother's birthday is on the 12th, and I have a cousin who was born on my birthday).

Here comes the but. BUT almost 2 years ago, my darling little sister decided it would be a superb idea to get married on June 12th. Yup, that's right. The day before my birthday! (I know, what kind of a sister does that anyway?) So it my sound a little selfish or childish, but now that my birthday is sandwiched by two of her days, it decided to pack up and move up the calendar a couple of months. Everyone deserves (or at least, should get) one day a year that is theirs. Or at least 50heirs. 33ust isn't enough.

So anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

My Mom's Birthday is June 14th

My Little Sister was born February 28th, 4 hours before the 29th... Lately, we have had a rash of kids in our family get born into that month. She wants to change it to August, when Josie was born, only because that is when my dad gets bonuses.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

In other words: you suffer from attention deprivation and seek attention on the internet instead

Comment

kaak = Pekka?
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Pekka projects, Kaak seeks attention. But then, so does Pekka

Comment

no, no ecthy, I changed it in real life. I got the parental approval and everything..
            "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

that don't make it true
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                Pekka projects, Kaak seeks attention. But then, so does Pekka
                at least pekka is entertaining
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Then there are those who project but are not entertaining... they "aim high" but have no clue about how to deal with people

Comment

You talk about Asher? or Kaak?

Then there are those who project but are not entertaining... they "aim high" but have no clue about how to deal with people
                    bleh

Comment

I'll leave clarification to the vox populi

Comment

Me?
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

heheehh
                          I'll leave clarification to the vox populi
                          bleh

Comment

No my real b-day is 13th of july, not june.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Am I the only one who took the piss??

Comment

Working...
                              X