Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions on what to do with Apolyton.eu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaak
    Sorry Oerdin, I had already registered it when I read that, which made it quite funny i'm not going to lie. Besides, I doubt any money is going to be made to take royalties from.
    Then I'll settle for a double vote on how the domain gets used. I vote for a parady site. I think I could come up with a few interesting thread ideas too.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I can see it now. An orderly site, ruled by the UberMod, Mingalina the Merciful.

Comment

If I was MarkG, I'd now register kaaksname.kaaksurname.com... it takes two to tango, as they say

Comment

Re: Suggestions on what to do with Apolyton.eu?

Originally posted by Kaak
          So I have this lovely domain, and it is sitting there alone and empty. It needs content and friends. Any ideas or suggestions?
          Redirect to goatse.cx.

Comment

Kuci, we are still waiting for you to answer the I'm With stupid!
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

It's not archived, so I still have time

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Vet: i've already got a domain with my name in it Maybe we should have an auction to see who wants it?! That way I could pay oerdin some royalties
                  "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Or Oerdin, here's a plan. I set up a page with an iframe pointing to poly and put google ads at the top and bottom. It might even make some money that way...
                    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Working...
                    X