An Inconvenient Truth - THE TRAILER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agathon

C'mon... at least Gore will provide more action that MRT did in his "movie".
    Hey, Mr. T pities the fool that rags on his movies.
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
      Followed by a picture of what happens when the snow melts.

Err...snow will melt regardless of global warming, Ludd.

It was my understanding that Global Warming reduces precipitation as well.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Err...snow will melt regardless of global warming, Ludd.
        Amazing!
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I figure since you don't have much education, I'd help you.

Also, if global warming makes it warm enough, the snow won't stay on the ground at all.

Flooding occured when it was cold for long enough that the snow accumulated, then melted.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            I figure since you don't have much education, I'd help you.

Gee golly sir, thanks!

Also, if global warming makes it warm enough, the snow won't stay on the ground at all.
            Or in the ice caps, for that matter.

Nothing like flooding a third of the world and turning the other third into a desert so that some albertan doesn't have to freeze his ass off for the 60 seconds it takes to walk from the door to his car.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

A third flooded? Maybe more like .03%. At most.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                Or in the ice caps, for that matter.

Nothing like flooding a third of the world and turning the other third into a desert so that some albertan doesn't have to freeze his ass off for the 60 seconds it takes to walk from the door to his car.
                Well if over a third of the world now is basically uninhabitable because it's too cold and snowy, it's just a transition, isn't it?

By the way, global warming won't flood "a third of the world"...not even close.

There's a Google Map somewhere showing what the effects would be, it looks like under 1%.

Comment

And that's just assuming no one will build any flood controls in the next 100 years.
                  "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                  "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                  "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Sorry folks, but everything always gets divided symmetrically into thirds.

Only on apolyton does someone get pedantic about a facetious exageration in an exchange about a ****ing ebaumsworld image.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

What are you talking about?

I made that image, then you made several unfunny and retarded comments about it.

What did you expect?

If you're going to say stupid things, make it funny, otherwise people will just assume you don't have much going on upstairs and roll their eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                        Even down here in Virginia it's too ****ing cold most of the time.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

More pirates!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X