I am bored.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am bored.

Is there anything interesting to do on the internet? Any free games, etc. which would semi-sort of interest me?

Yes.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Such as? I don't believe you.

Comment

JT's Blocks at Yahoo... it's addictive.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

I can NEVER understand people who are bored when not in a situation that limits what they can do (ie waiting in line or traffic or something)-- I only have about 50 million freaking things that I would love to have time to do.

If you have APPROPRIATE access to computers, books, telephones, the outdoors, other people, your own sexual organs, other people's interesting parts, exercise equipment, art equipment or any combination of 1000s of other things . . . .. I just CAN'T SEE BEING BORED
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I view random Wikipedia articles when bored sometimes.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
                If you have APPROPRIATE access to computers, books, telephones, the outdoors, other people, your own sexual organs, other people's interesting parts, exercise equipment, art equipment or any combination of 1000s of other things . . . .. I just CAN'T SEE BEING BORED
                I have plenty of things to do, but I can get bored when I feel down. All the things I'd like to do just seem so uninteresting that I prefer to remain idle.
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                X