Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peru is screwed, the son of communist nazi vs a president who already failed, bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My translation

Every native american of Peru must respect the jewish people of Peru and the rest of the world because they are our brothers and they will help us reconquer our tahuantinsuyo.

One day we will invite Rabbis to teach the Torah to our people.

A rabbi is a man dedicated to following and studying the Torah, in my humble opinion they are very close to God.

If any native american has anti-semite feelings, please, change your mind , because everyone who is against Israel will lose everything.

Every native american who is anti-jew will be denying his own existence, and will lose everything.

1-money
    2-house
    3-car
    4-family
    5-health etc

This isnt an idea I invented, this is a curse-blessing from the Torah, for Example Fujimori used to be very powerful until he stole the radio station of the Jew Ivcher.
    He lost everything and will never return to Peru!

Hitler, Romans, Pharaons..all are just history, the blessing-curse is real!

The jewish people are noble, good and our brothers

Whites/arabs/spaniards are not our equals, not your borther, the jew is!

So, Native American friend, I tell you, stick to the Torah, Torah gives life and bread! with the torah you will have the huge tawantinsuyu you want and the jewish people!

Why would God send a rabbi named Mendel to search for jews in the mountains of Peru? those who now live in Israel?

Answer: Because God said so

If you bless the jews daily, you will be blessing yourself, and god will fulfil the wishes of your heart!

Here the exodus!

Chile, arab, homosexual, nazi country

Lima, homosexual arab city

(it seems that homosexuals are bad because they have anal sex, dont wash their hands, and then shake hands with straight people)

I need a foot massage

Comment

Arabs are not indo europeans since they dont speak an indo european language.
      I need a foot massage

Comment

Arabic and Hebrew are both Semitic languages, a subset of the Afroasiatic group which originated in Northern Africa. Neither are considered Indoeuropean.

Unless you're suggesting that while the Jews and Arabs are virtually identical linguistically (and have been for some thousands of years) you can prove that the ancestral origins of the two peoples are virtually distinct...
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

So why the **** did you say that they were?
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

And if true whites (what the hell is that?) mean indo-european origin, then arabs are, while jews and incans are not

Arabs are not indo europeans since they dont speak an indo european language.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I agree with you, arab is a semitic langauge like hebrew, and not a indo european language, so why the confused gif?

Unless you confused me with fed1943, I am brachy-pride
              I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
                Unless you confused me with fed1943, I am brachy-pride

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

There is a political party in Peru called something like

Nationalist Party of Tahuantinsuyo

which is racist, pro israel, pro zionist and pro USA.

They think that incas are one of the lost tribes of israel.

They think that spaniards are "arabs" and not real white because of arab domination in spain .

And, therefore the spaniards who colonized peru, the spanish elite in peru and chileans of mainly spanish ancestry are their enemies.

They support israel and the USA in everything they do, and they think that if you do anything against jews god punishes you, according to them Fujimori´s downfall was because he tried to take a radio station from a jew, so God punished him.

Some peruvian indians who converted to judaism are now fighting in the israeli army btw.
                  That there is some ****ed up ****.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

to be fair, it's a natural part of inner identity politics...
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                      Arabic and Hebrew are both Semitic languages, a subset of the Afroasiatic group which originated in Northern Africa. Neither are considered Indoeuropean.

Unless you're suggesting that while the Jews and Arabs are virtually identical linguistically (and have been for some thousands of years) you can prove that the ancestral origins of the two peoples are virtually distinct...
                      The ancient ancestors of both Arabs and Jews likely were from the same north African case. Genetically there seems to be a bit of drift between Ashkenazi Jews (basically European Jews) and Sephardic (middle eastern Jews) in that the various programs, rapes, intermarriages, and what not have meant the Ashkenazis have intermingled with their various European neighbors.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

My translation

Every native american of Peru must respect the jewish people of Peru and the rest of the world because they are our brothers and they will help us reconquer our tahuantinsuyo.

One day we will invite Rabbis to teach the Torah to our people.

Theres actually a country that Chabad hasnt reached?

Edit: If there is, its not this one.

But I suggest that it appears Rabbi Blumenfeld has his work cut out for him.
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                          Blame the Revelations of St John...
                          of patmos. that mother****er.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I think Teofilo Cubillas should run for President.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X