Evil Secret Swede Mountain Base.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The flag ain't there anymore, chumps.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Don't tell me you went and crashed a helicopter onto it.

Comment

You sound pretty damn sure for someone who just walked in, with no evidence!
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
            Impossible. Our helicopters can't fly that far without at least two maintenance stops. We sent a team of Newf SEALers instead.
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
              We sent a team of Newf SEALers instead.
              They were repelled. And our forces are now also on the lookout for any approaching Mounties with flippers.

Comment

Oh, and Lonestar, those were nice pictures on the forum you linked to. It's not easy for me to acknowledge, since it's the Swedes and all, but it does look pretty awesome.

Comment

Working...
                X