Your Drink of Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Drink of Choice

the thread title says it all. It's actuually a sunday night drunk thread. But that title will get it locked. This is a serious poll question. So don't lock it, even though I'm drukn at the time.

I'll list 3 categories. You'll all respond.

beer:
    wine:
    liquor:

my answers are: newcastlle brown ale, wine, blah it makes me sick. What can I say. I'm a aweenie. liquor: Tuaca. It has the sweetness I desire. I used to drink tequila, but it got me drunk too fast. Patron though is the ultimate.

moral question

this is about my personal life, so if you don't want to know aoubt it, go away.,

I don't want to make a separate thread of this, so I'll put it here. It's the reason why I'm druik. Like I need a reason.

A personal friend iof mine I have found out, has been cheating the ocmpany they work for. This has bothered me deeplyl. hence, why I'm drunk. trust is a serious issue with me. I trusted this person, now I'm not sure I can. I'm looking for your advice polytubbie. Please don't lock this thread moderators. I'm desperate. I don't want to lose the only friend I have.

Perhaps it's unreasonable to hold people to the same standard I have. Hence, why I had no friends before. Is it so wrong to expect people to be as honest as me? Why am I so honest? perhaps I'm a ***** and am afraid to break the rules. Is it unreasonble to expect people to never cheat and steal? Should I throw away the only friend I have because they aren't as honest as I am?

I swear I'm the only honest person in the world. '

please help me.

Comment

Water.
      Best regards,

Comment

beer: Belgium Lambic (comes in pretty fancy bottles, cherry and rasberry and peach flavor)

wine: Merlot, I don't really have enough experience to have a favorite brand.. I just get whatever is recommended..

liquor: Whiskey.. right now probably Jameson, but it use to be Crown Royal and I am partial to many different types of Whiskeys and Scotches (I like my bottle of Talisker a lot also, but it is too expensive)

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I love water, I'll be needing it tomorrow

Comment

Re: moral question

Originally posted by Dis
            this is about my personal life, so if you don't want to know aoubt it, go away.,

I don't want to make a separate thread of this, so I'll put it here. It's the reason why I'm druik. Like I need a reason.

A personal friend iof mine I have found out, has been cheating the ocmpany they work for. This has bothered me deeplyl. hence, why I'm drunk. trust is a serious issue with me. I trusted this person, now I'm not sure I can. I'm looking for your advice polytubbie. Please don't lock this thread moderators. I'm desperate. I don't want to lose the only friend I have.

Perhaps it's unreasonable to hold people to the same standard I have. Hence, why I had no friends before. Is it so wrong to expect people to be as honest as me? Why am I so honest? perhaps I'm a ***** and am afraid to break the rules. Is it unreasonble to expect people to never cheat and steal? Should I throw away the only friend I have because they aren't as honest as I am?

I swear I'm the only honest person in the world. '

please help me.
            It's your company, right?

And yeah, a lot of people have problems. Like a freind might be racist, or sexist, or a cheat, or a liar, or cruel, or etc.

And it is important not to hang arround those who will bring you down. But if you don't want to hang arround people with frailties (and I know you have some yourself, I sure do) than you have to be a hermit I think. I certainly have not found any saints.

However, it is good sometimes to take some time to yourself, and not to be arround others. To clear your mind and soul one might say.

Now, I am not saying that you should stay being friends with a child abuser, or anything else like that. Or someone who steals, or who always puts other down, or is violent, or the like. You don't want to get in trouble, or harm yourself, or aid in the harming of others.

But, to live in this world, you have to interact with people who have failings, often serious ones.

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I posted before your second post.
              I cannot say you how you can,must or want to live.
              I can only share something I eared a lot of years ago:
              Only birds of same feather fly together.
              Best regards,

Comment

Originally posted by fed1943
                Water.
                Best regards,
                I agree, juice is good also.

I have been dry since mid January.

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Beer : Guinness
                  Wine : Merlot
                  Spirit : Vodka
                  Juice : Orange

Comment

Beer: Budweiser is what I normally drink, if I had a choice I'd drink Stella Artois til the cows came home. Alas, I am poor.

Wine: Viognier

Spirit: Vodka

Juice: Cranberry... with vodka in it
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Cocoa.
                      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

beer: Currently Spaten but by this time next week it will be something else.

wine: No particular favorate and instead I like to try new things.

liquor: For the hard stuff vodka is simply more drinkable then the others.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                          Beer: Budweiser is what I normally drink, if I had a choice I'd drink Stella Artois til the cows came home. Alas, I am poor.
                          Stella used to be marketed as "Reassuringly expensive" once. Now it's only £5 for six cans from the shop here - one of the cheaper beers in the UK. I prefer drinking small amounts of strong lager, rather than large amounts of weak lager, and I like Stella in the hot weather. However, we've had six months of cold weather so I've been solidly on the Guinness recently.

Comment

Beer: Carling Black Label

Wine: No

Short: Baileys and ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

I agree, juice is good also.

I have been dry since mid January.

Jon Miller
                              Water
                              Juice
                              Soda

I've been dry since August 1999.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                              X