Simpsons Movie on Quicktime.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simpsons Movie on Quicktime.com

Surely you guys know there is a Simpsons teaser?

I know there are a few fans here, so thought I'd just let ya's know just in case.

As old as Simpsons is (is becoming), the teaser still made me laugh, even though it is such a simple teaser.

Simpsons has class, all others are just trying to be funny. (not that I don't think the others are funny, just pointing out that Simpsons is at least meaningful).

Southpark is great though, especially the recent ones.
    be free

pity post
    (+1)

Comment

So does the movie mean the end of the series?
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The series ended several years ago.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Nonsense. They've had 1 or 2 good episodes since then.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
            Simpsons Movie on Quicktime.com
            Why do people still use quicktime? I haven't found many movie formats that are worse than this
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Well, regardless, I haven't watched in years. I used to be able to truthfully say that I'd seen every episode half a dozen times; unfortunately, I wouldn't be proud of such an achievement now.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Adagio, Quicktime works perfectly for me, whats the problem for you?

I used to hate Quicktime with a passion, but seems they have fixed most of the problems.
                be free

Comment

Working...
                X