• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's Webster

He was adopted by someone with a Greek last name
    my mind works in mysterious ways
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I clicked on the link but it took more than a second or two to access the page so I closed it.
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

It managed to work this time so I have some comments. Someone seems to have written with "wingdingbats" or something

Êáëùò çñèáôå óôï êéíçôï-öùôï-ìðëïãê ìïõ, ôï ðåñéå÷ïìåíï ôïõ site èá åéíáé êáé óôá åëëçíéêá, áíáëïãá ìå ôçí ðåñéóôáóç
        You should get that fixed. Damn Hackers!

The last pic is so gay!

EDIT I have no idea why this is bold!
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

The last pic is so gay!
          i know i'll try to get some maastricht fc dancers for you
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

what happened to my account on imarton.net? i had an account there!
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

it's data trash

Comment

sniff sniff

i loved to post inane comments that not even markos would read...

sniff
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

now i'll be reading everything....

Comment

new photos posted...

btw, would there be an interest for a (mobile or not) mail-to-forums-and-back gateway?

Comment

Rolling Stones photo
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                        MarkG your site needs more Miami Heat dancers!

Look for those at the up and coming apolyton.eu site
                        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

isnt it nice to return home?

Comment

MarkG what the hell is that???
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

A strike
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Garbage men going French.
                                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                                X