On Wisconsin!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Wisconsin!!!

The Wisconsin Badgers Men and Women win NCAA Hockey Championships!

First time ever that one school has won both championships in the same year!

When you say Wisconsin, you've said it all!!!
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

I watched the game this evening. Good game.

Congrats to the Badgers!
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

And I suspose you were cheering for BC...

It was a good game. That goalie from BC did an amazing job to keep it as close as it was. Wisconsin totally out skated BC in every facet of the game but the goalie kept it close...

BC should be damn good in 2 years...

Until then.... ON WISCONSIN!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I knew it!

Apolyton (and subsequently the world) is stunned into silence by Wisconsin's Hockey skills!!!

KNEEL!!!!

And pray to the hockey gods that Wisconsin won't destroy your favorite team at a whim!

Comment

Congrats to the Badgers.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
            And I suspose you were cheering for BC...
            Nah, I was more of a neutral. Just enjoying a good hockey game. But...

It's true that I would have preferred slightly that BC would have won. BC doesn't tend to get too much sympathy from Notre Dame fans. However, my loyalties were divided sufficiently to prefer that they win.
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Badgers?
              We dont need no stinkin' BADGERS!

Thanks for getting "On Wisconsin" stuck in my head
              I don't even know the words
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
              X