No announcement yet.

Your Worst Poker Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found it great to watch lots of poker on TV.. you learn styles. Good online players most often do make notes of other players. So be aware and learn to make them too. It's a lot of work but it pays off. Like Doyle, he's pretty tough, he sometimes calls or bets on weird hands like 47 offsuit. He throws you off balance pretty good, but usually he plays only strong hands, but you never knwo really. Like TJ Cloutier on the other hand plays very much his style, I mean he doesn't move a lot in it. He doesn't make lots of semi-bluffs, where as Farha plays all hands and can go for big bets waiting runner runners or just seeing what you're made of. I'd hate to play against him. He has too much sacks.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I haven't read Super System but the principle is the same one that's been thrown around in just about everywhere.

I'd probably be better at observing players in a live table, because the pace is slower and there are actual faces there. Online, I do make little notes when I noticed someone likes to throw it all in on just a flush draw or the like, stuff that I'll have use with later on. Only problem is that with the pace of the game and the way players change, it's very unlikely I'll ever play with that same person again.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Mexican Sweat at my friends house the pot just kept growing we got up to $120 I had about $55 in that. It was brutal.
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Goddamit, playing these freeroll tourneys is messing me up, I don't think I'll ever play for proper money with my luck. I just lost TWO hands in a row for my exit, each time where there was only about 5 cards in the deck that could've beaten me on the river. Useless!

Comment

Im still looking for my decoder ring so I translate all this poker talk.
            One thing you gotta ask yourself... where are you now? -- James Blunt lyrics

Comment

just put a little fishie in your ear

Comment

Working...
              X