No announcement yet.

which .eu domains did you get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the www.idiotsquattersshoulddie.eu domain and www.deathtoamericansquatterretards.eu

Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
      Uh... Kaak? How did you get a .eu domain? I thought it was for EU residents only, and you're a Canadian or something
      Not unsurprisingly, the EU totally ****ed up the domain launch.

There are all kinds of illegit. registrars out there for them.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Who's the future millionaire that got sex.eu?
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

BTW., recently I found that [my name].com was free. Taken, but not used. So I sent the current owner a bid. I bid 10$. They replied that they want 5000$. Bloody Korean squatters

I took the .info instead

Comment

Maybe they meant 5,000 yen. Still sounds quite much though.

Comment

and maybe koreans dont use yens.
              Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

It says in the news here that an agency has been set up in the Czech Republic to manage the .eu domain, applications for domain names, and not least the complaints arising from said applications.

140 lawyers are occupied full time just handling the complaints (businesses and government authorities have been able to apply for the past six months; all others from last week). They've gotten tons of complaints, apparently most of them dealing with the agency's refusal of any application on the grounds of even the most mundane misspellings, or that accompanying sheets of paper were - OMG! - stapled together. Ganz einfach Verboten!!

What can I say. It all seems so very European.

Comment

oerdin - I wasn't kidding. I wouldn't want him to pay me any more than it cost though (and ahem...throw in a lifetime Plus membership )
                  "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

So who's got the eu.eu domain? It has nothing in it.
                    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                    George Orwell

Comment

eiei.eu

it's all greek
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X