Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new face of the BNP, or, Greek-Armenians count as "white," right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new face of the BNP, or, Greek-Armenians count as "white," right?

Alas, no, Greek-Armenians are evidently too tan.

BNP in turmoil as members row about 'ethnic' candidate

Selection of Sharif Gawad provokes uproar among 'whites-only' hardcore

On online noticeboards used by BNP supporters, scores of contributors denounced Mr Gawad's selection. They said the BNP should remain an all-white party and the decision to appoint him was taken over the heads of rank and file members.

Yesterday the BNP admitted it had received a number of calls from angry members and that a hardcore had refused to accept Mr Gawad's candidacy on race grounds "even when it was explained that he was not a Pakistani Muslim".
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

cue spink to defend this
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Since when are Greeks white in Britain?
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Re: The new face of the BNP, or, Greek-Armenians count as "white," right?

No picture?
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

It's funny. They're sooooooo angry.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

The inevitable downfall of racist thought...it always degenerates into 'who is really white' mastrubation contests.
              "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
              "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
              "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Arent greeks the primordial europeans by definition?

So for them being white (I guess that means northern european looking) is more important than being european, western, christian ?

What about swarthy britons like tom jones, sean connery, catherine zeta jones, and all those who say they have a spanish ancestor from the armada who shipwrecked and married in england/ireland, are they white for them?
                I need a foot massage

Comment

@racist morons....
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

BP, who cares, frankly?

This is an absolute hoot! The BNP get an immigrant in to try to convince racist morons to keep the immigrants out! Wunderbar! (as the ancestors of the queen said)

Comment

FFS they can't even use spin properly

Idiots
                      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Now if you really want to make them mad put an Irishman in there instead.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Armenians and Greeks arn't white?

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
                            Arent greeks the primordial europeans by definition?
                            Most of the European gene pool is derived from hunter-gatherers from central Asia that migrated into Europe about 40,000 years ago, with later contributions from farmers from the Near East.

Comment

Aren't Greeks olive colored?
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X