Dad gummit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dad gummit!

I can't find my birth certificate and I'm supposed to leave for Mexico in four hours.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Not today. I love planning. Some don't do it well, which makes me necessary.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hmm why do you need that? Is that like... something that works as a passport for you guys when going to mexico?

Anyway, if you're reading this, GO FIND IT and stop wasting your time here!

Have a good trip!!!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

captain obvious: where did you see it last?

you need it to get a new passport?
        CSPA

Comment

Don't need a passport to go to Mexico until next year. All I need are my driver's license and birth certificate. It was last in a drawer where I keep all such things, but it might have been moved for the hurricane. I don't even have a clue as to where to begin looking.

And Pekka, I was posting here while checking the website for the Department of State, to see what I really needed.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Could always swim. The only worry would be making it through oncoming traffic.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Yer a funny guy, Sloww.

FOUND IT!!!!

Comment

Good deal. Have fun.

Comment

social security cards work as well, I think.
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Or just get some proper ID

Comment

Nope. Need a raised seal bc and drivers liscense...

or, convince them that you were never born
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                        Nope. Need a raised seal bc and drivers liscense...

or, convince them that you were never born
                        Really? I thought you just needed proof of citizenship. My voter's registration card used to work crossing the Canadian border, but I've never been to Mexico.
                        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

There is another option. Find a notary public and explain your situation. He can give you a notarized piece document (I believe it is called a notarized avadavat of citizenship) which will work for the airlines.

When I was in college I went to Cancun for spring break. The airlines required proof of citizenship to travel however I foolishly left my passport and birthcertificat at my parent's house. As a last resort I visited a notary public and for $20 he was able to give me the legal documents I needed.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                            Really? I thought you just needed proof of citizenship. My voter's registration card used to work crossing the Canadian border, but I've never been to Mexico.
                            To simply drive or walk across the Mexican border you require no paper work. To return to the US you will require a driver's licence (though starting next MAy or June you will have to carry a passport; the Republican Congress believes forcing people to carry passports will keep us safe from Arabs ). To fly in an airplane many airlines require that you have a passport, a birth certificate, or notarized proof of citizenship. That is a requirement of the airlines and not of either government.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                              Yer a funny guy, Sloww.

FOUND IT!!!!
                              Never mind then. Good trip.

Comment

Working...
                              X