This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my God, The Refs!

HAHA! Two games in a row Edmonton is ROBBED. HAHA.

I am DYING...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Oooo, and Smyth scores. Can the refs nullify that one too? That would make my year.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Re: Oh my God, The Refs!

Originally posted by Asher
      Edmonton is ROBBED.
      lol kind of like mrboo when you took Kariya LOL
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

You're a bad person, Jaguar.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Bad person, no; bad comedian, yes.

I thought he was jewish?

Comment

I'm not trying to be funny. Why should I provide the comedy when you do it so effortlessly?
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

It is true that comedy comes naturally to me, it comes with having a sense of humour.

For example, I realize the "be Yarr and woo" schtick got old about 1 day after it started.

Comment

It was pretty humorous when you threw a hissy fit and quit the hockey league. It got old the second time you did it, though.

Comment

Hissy fits be Yarrr and woo
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                    It was pretty humorous when you threw a hissy fit and quit the hockey league. It got old the second time you did it, though.
                    I don't appreciate being called a cheat by liars. It's what happens when you're a man with testosterone and have integrity; that's why I don't expect you to understand.

Comment

/me wanders in... sees the bar is out of vodka... wanders out
                      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Nothing to see here. Just a cheater calling fine upstanding folks liars.

Comment

You're the guy who intentionally pushed the buttons of the guy just ahead of you in rankings, because you knew it'd cause him to quit. Cheater is apt, come to think of it.

Comment

Is he blaming joncha for him quitting?

(\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

If by pushing buttons you mean calling you on your BS, then I am guilty as charged.

Comment

Working...
                              X