What should my new ringtone be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should my new ringtone be?

I need ideas. Something that isn't annoying and will turn heads.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

"Who Let the Dogs Out"

That's never annoying.
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Use a civ themed song, one of the diplo musics from civ4 should work.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

The Superchicken charge:
        Buck b'buck b'buck b'buck, b'buuuuuuck!

Comment

Oh yeah...I'd also want something that puts me in a good mood when I answer the phone. For the past three months I have used Eagle Eye Cherry's Save Tonight.
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

There is no non-annoying ringtone. It is a scientific impossibility. The fact you want something to turn heads makes the ringtone annoying by definitition (like ALL ringtones).

The only safe course of action (and for the love of humanity, please, please, please) is to set your damn phone to vibrate.

<--- hates obnoxious (i.e. all) cell phone rings
            <--- always has his cell phone on vibrate
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
              Use a civ themed song, one of the diplo musics from civ4 should work.
              I don't believe my phone is high speed enough to do that.

Comment

The dungeon music from Super Mario Bros.

dada duhduh dada
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                  Oh yeah...I'd also want something that puts me in a good mood when I answer the phone. For the past three months I have used Eagle Eye Cherry's Save Tonight.
                  Depending on where you carry your cell phone vibrate mode could put you in a very good mood.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

OTBOT was pretty good for Ozzy on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse

I don't believe my phone is high speed enough to do that.
                      Shame, I got Cyrus as my ring tone. Its cool in a sad kind of way.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

It's an LG...if I knew how to do it I'd love to do it, but I don't know how to.

Comment

Hello- Lionel Richie.

Comment

Why on earth does it matter what "ringtone" you have?

Comment

Actually I found out how to download just any ringtone...

It matters which ringtone I have because ringtones make people more important.

Comment

Working...
                              X