No announcement yet.

What Kind Of Vehicle Do You Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2004 Mazda 3 Sport w/ 42,000km (26,000 miles).

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

1994 Ford Probe with around 140k miles on it. I also own a 1990 Toyota Camry but I hardly ever use it and sometimes I drive one of the company trucks Ford F150 Super Cab 4x4.

One of these days I will sell both of my cars and buy a new one but the truth is they both run well and I'm just a cheap, cheap bastard.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

'05 Cavalier.

I drive lots (50 K last year) so it is cheap and good on gas. In addition I get a GM discount.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

If you are a cheap bastard, why do you own 2 crappy cars instead of 1 crappy car?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

2005 Hyundai Elantra - 18500 KM. Same color as Asher's.

What?

Comment

2005 Hyundai Accent

~4400 Miles

baby blue

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

1998 Honda Civic

The kidmobile is a 2005 Toyota Sienna

Yes I own a mini-van-- get over it !!!
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Flyer E901

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Sometimes the E902.

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

We've also started to get the new zero-emission Flyer E40LFs.

Comment

1994 4-door Saturn SL1.

140,000 miles
                        Cracked front passengerside quater panel (deer)
                        Missing passengerside mirror (someone was backing next to me and got too close)
                        Cracked windshield (damn wiper blades!!!)
                        Rear bumber falling off (not sure how that happened... )
                        Interior plastic falling off (hooks on my jacket getting in the car)

Its got at least another 100,000 miles in her!!!
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I used to ride the bus until I got hooked up into my grandparents 1986 Lincoln Town Car.

Note: Picture may or may not be of the actual car I drive.
                          Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                          Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

'92 Explorer (previous was a green '91)

Note: Picture is of the actual truck I drive. And the street I live on. And the trees/bushes in my front yard.
                            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Attached Files
                                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
                                X