Best bar name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's in Pusan, maybe that's why you can't find it
    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

two I think were pretty good
      I dont know yet
      and
      Dicks last resort
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
        Do Drop Inn
        or the
        Come Right Inn

Don't know if this one's real but
        Dick's Halfway Inn
        I've always seen it as "The Dew Drop Inn"

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I went to a place in high school called Leather Balls. Soccer enthusiasts.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
            It's in Pusan, maybe that's why you can't find it
            Sure? Seven-eleven (beneath the bar) is a Japanese chain store. I wouldn't know if they have outlets in Korea though.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

L'arnaque is a bar near my home. And it's really the case...In english, it means swindling. So, swindle.

Ha!

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢

Sure? Seven-eleven (beneath the bar) is a Japanese chain store. I wouldn't know if they have outlets in Korea though.
                Notice the letters near the hitler piccie. It's Korean AFAIK.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢

Seven-eleven (beneath the bar) is a Japanese chain store.
                  Where did you get that idea?
                  Golfing since 67

Comment

It's not?
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

7-Eleven, Inc. is the world's largest operator, franchisor and licensor of convenience stores with more than 27,900 units worldwide. The company name was changed from The Southland Corporation after approval by shareholders in 1999.

Founded in Dallas, Texas in 1927 as an ice company, 7-Eleven pioneered the convenience store concept during its early years when its ice docks began selling milk, bread and eggs as a convenience to customers.

Comment

IYG Holding Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd., and Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd., has owned a majority interest in 7-Eleven, Inc. since 1991.
                        Didn't realise it wasn't found in Japan though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                          Interesting...

Here's a great name (not for a bar), but still worth posting. There was a place with this name across the street from where I used to live in Chicago. I thought it was unique... but after doing a google search, I guess it wasn't
                          yeah we have one in Las Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                            hehe yeah the office is a great name for a bar - the was a one over in Adelaide about ten years back - very popular with the corp set
                            We have many office bars in my city. It's kind of a bar chain. The same owners I imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid

what. the. ****. that is quite possibly the funniest and worst thing combined
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

We have a bar in Vegas called DT's. I've always liked that name.

Comment

Working...
                                X