Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm glad I'm not an art student in the States...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm....better be careful in suggesting that, Ludd.

Someone overhears you, they might take it to mean that you RECOMMEND a Doctor Visit, and it could make them uncomfortable.

Get you fired.

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

I should be their model.

'Ohh teacher! I'm afraid I can not do justice to this work of art and superiority!! The Greek statues where another thing but this? This is too much, no art can capture this perfect being!'

'I know! It's nuts! But .. for the sake of this class, please just do your best..'

'OK.. but how am I going to draw his massive beast? I mean, I can't possible make it on scale when I have this little paper!'

'Leave the dong undrawn, it's best that way. I've known people who have fallen love with his drawn dong, and that's just not healthy. You might be killed for your work. People want it that bad'

'Yes sir'.

'Anyway.. what's your name, our superior model?'

"I am SuperCitizen."
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Peter Panse

Comment

Now, lets be fair. Just because some americans are reactionary nutjobs afraid of their own bodies and sexuality, it doesn't mean that this happens everywhere in the states. Here in Sweden a school library decided to refuse pupils to borrow books if they didn't approve of their clothers*. See it happens even in atheist progressive countries.

* They didn't approve of pupils with pants halfway down the hips (you know kids today, even if I don't really know how to describe the fashion). They gave up the rule today, after some public pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
            Life drawingclasses are about as sexual as a visit to the doctor.
            I get turned on when the doctor feels my balls.

Comment

Working...
            X