No announcement yet.

Russian neo nazi propaganda video with guitar solo and martial arts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian Nazis = as stupid as anarchofascists...
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

i think it's a bit much to expect either russians or nazis to make sense.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

If St Petersburg has 20,000 skinheads who have been previously convicted of hate crimes, how many as yet unconvicted skinheads do they have?
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Don't let the figures fool you though. It seems like a big number but when you think about it, it's not something unheard of. How many gangbangers there are in LA _alone_?? Exclude girl gangs and mixed gangs?

Russia is a big country. St Petersburg is a big place. If you're young and want to be a thug, that's one of the only things you could do. I don't buy that all of them are really after nazi ideology at all. Even most of them I think aren't. They're just gang type of things mostly I'd suppose. But when there's less opportunities, that's what happens and especially young men tend to slide into that direction.

So I don't think the number per se is the biggest problem, the problem is how they are viewed in there home towns. I don't know, that might not be a problem though, but if their peers accept this kind of behaviour as in.. that it's not the most idiotic thing you could do, then it's a problem. For example anti-immigration attitude in non-skinhead person coudl lead to some acceptance of skinheads.

But like I said, I bet less than half of those, even convicted ones, are not real neo-nazis or what ever but just thugs.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Am I the only one picking up on all the obvious latent homoeroticism???!

it's gayer than:
            More than you could possibly imagine. I mean all the crap about Arnold being Der Gropin'fuhrer was just a rightwing-ruse to distract Californians from the fact that Schwarzenegger has starred in the single gayest movie ever made.
            "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
            "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
            "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

My Firefox crashed trying to load these losers' video.

Gonna try it again
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                Don't let the figures fool you though. It seems like a big number but when you think about it, it's not something unheard of. How many gangbangers there are in LA _alone_?? Exclude girl gangs and mixed gangs?

Russia is a big country. St Petersburg is a big place. If you're young and want to be a thug, that's one of the only things you could do. I don't buy that all of them are really after nazi ideology at all. Even most of them I think aren't. They're just gang type of things mostly I'd suppose. But when there's less opportunities, that's what happens and especially young men tend to slide into that direction.

So I don't think the number per se is the biggest problem, the problem is how they are viewed in there home towns. I don't know, that might not be a problem though, but if their peers accept this kind of behaviour as in.. that it's not the most idiotic thing you could do, then it's a problem. For example anti-immigration attitude in non-skinhead person coudl lead to some acceptance of skinheads.

But like I said, I bet less than half of those, even convicted ones, are not real neo-nazis or what ever but just thugs.
                I was actually going to mention this very idea.

Yeah, there are some Nazis in that group but alot of it is probably just bored azz kids wanting to be thugs. The other kids want to play soldier. The acrobatics, and gunplay would appeal to most teenage kids.

The "jump out of a Barbie cardboard house box set and side kick the guy with the knife and bullet proof vest" was ROFL though.

I also laughed out loud at the "obstacle course" where most of the kids looked like they were out of breath most of time. HAHHAAHAHA

We need our skinheads to fight their skinheads.

At least send in Finn special forces to solve the problem.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

No we have skinheads too they can fight them. Then I hope it's a stalemate with one left from both sides or something.

yeah the only really dangerous guys are the political, I mean the kind of leader types who inspire the 'soldiers' and thugs. And use them to gain those real goals. As far as there are not influential people who are like that, then it's just a gang problem. Then again, there must be some political types too, no doubt about that.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                  X