Macs Do Windows, Too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I own a unicorn that ****s money.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

How much do you want for it?
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Look how well BootCamp works.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

A windows XP crashing!??? Something I've never saw before!
          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

if I had plenty of time I would get one just to be able to play arruond with a new OS

M
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
              Look how well BootCamp works.

Yes, it lets Windows crash at native speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Wow... Apple finally finds out that most people want to use Windows? What took them so long?

Microsoft has to be pleased. Tell Macheads that now you can play games on your computer, just buy a version of XP .
                They won't be pleased.

Having XP next to Tiger will show up the former for the piece of junk that it is.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                X