Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about the snowball effect?

Ever thought of that?

I mean just like today, it's not even 9AM, but I'm watching some mafia movies. I'm like damn son, I just might smash my computer table half with a karate chop. Just like that. And if I do that, then I'm really pissed off and I go out and chop people and split their skulls. Just because I can.

It wouldn't be a demonstration of .. hatred or anger per se, it would be a demonstration of Yes I Can and I Will. You know, chopping folks. Chippidichow, just chopping.

That's the snowball effect.

Are you ever worried of it?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I'm glad there's an ocean between us.
    What?

Comment

I like sanity. It tastes like pizza.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

ever tried it cold for breakfast ?
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

yeah but I'm peaceful. Like, there might be people out there, who one day, after living nor mally for 30 years.. just decide to flip out and give into the insane side of them. Instead of going to their little cubicle to crunch numbers and dream of that family vacation, they just put on some make up, high heels and carry a shotgun.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Stop projecting, Pekka.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

you may keep your swingline... damn!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

What is a swingline? Is it something weird?
                In da butt.

Comment

but, but, but
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

On Wednesday of next week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06. Never going to happen again.

Carry on now.
                    What?

Comment

Snowball effect? Isn't that when you're with more than one girl and they pass your **** around in their mouths?

Comment

That's snowballing. The snowball effect, apparently, is Pekka taking another step towards the precipice.
                        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Pekka, you're weird.

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Stfu OTBOT, that wasn't spam, that's was just stating the obvious.

It's never spam telling Pekka he's weird.

Now this post is spam. AI my ass.

Should be AD, artificial dumbass.

Spec.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              yeah but I'm peaceful. Like, there might be people out there, who one day, after living nor mally for 30 years.. just decide to flip out and give into the insane side of them. Instead of going to their little cubicle to crunch numbers and dream of that family vacation, they just put on some make up, high heels and carry a shotgun.
                              Most of the people are peacefull, before they go postal...

It's so common, that I'm starting to believe the first sign of flipping out is actually being peacefull.
                              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                              X